Classic Saute Pan, 28 cm (11 in)
The high straight sides of our sauté pans maintain even heat and regulate moisture for perfect sautés every time. The objective in a sauté is to cook food over high heat; retaining texture, flavor and- most notably- moisture. The word itself means, “jump,” referring to the action of the food particles sizzling in the pan.
The hallmark attributes of copper; even heat distribution and rapid response to temperature change, make Falk Culinair pans a natural choice for cooking enthusiasts. The stainless steel coating provides a durable and safe surface for contact with food.
- Substantial 2.3 mm copper content for even heat distribution
- Pan lining of 0.2 mm stainless steel for practical durability
- Warm beauty of the easy-care satin finish copper
- The Classic Line traditional cast iron handle with ergonomic shape
- Falk Culinair Lifetime Guaranty