Copper Coeur Saucier, 16 cm (0.9 qt)
The curved profile of our saucier pan allows all ingredients to be fully incorporated as you stir and whisk your recipes. There is no corner to trap food or concentrate heat. It is perfect for roux, sauces, and reductions. Covers sold seperately.
The hallmark attributes of copper; even heat distribution and rapid response to temperature change, make Falk Culinair pans a natural choice for cooking enthusiasts. This line offers a stanless steel exterior to give the pans a modern look and make them compatible with induction cooktops. The stainless steel interior provides a durable and safe surface for contact with food.
- Substantial 1.9 mm copper content for even heat distribution
- Pan lining of 0.2 mm stainless steel for practical durability
- Exterior lining of 0.4 mm ferritic stainless steel to make the pan induction compatible
- Stainless steel exterior and handles for a modern look and style
- Falk Culinair Lifetime Guaranty