Copper Coeur Saute Pan, 20 cm (7.9 in)
Availability: 9 in stock
The high straight sides of our sauté pans maintain even heat and regulate moisture for perfect sautés every time. The objective in a sauté is to cook food over high heat; retaining texture, flavor and- most notably- moisture. The word itself means, “jump,” referring to the action of the food particles sizzling in the pan.
The hallmark attributes of copper; even heat distribution and rapid response to temperature change, make Falk Culinair pans a natural choice for cooking enthusiasts. This line offers a stanless steel exterior to give the pans a modern look and make them compatible with induction cooktops. The stainless steel interior provides a durable and safe surface for contact with food.
- Substantial 1.9 mm copper content for even heat distribution
- Pan lining of 0.2 mm stainless steel for practical durability
- Exterior lining of 0.4 mm ferritic stainelss steel to make the pan induction compatible
- Stainless steel exterior and handles for a modern look and style
- Falk Culinair Lifetime Guaranty