Signature Roasting Pan, 35x23 cm (12.8 x 9.1 in)
The low sides of this pan create ideal roasting conditions. The copper construction allows for proper stove top browning and de-glazing. Carmelization, or browning, is the result of proteins in meat breaking down at high temperatures, adding depth of flavor. This process is effortlessly achieved in our splendid roasting pan without scorching. Deglazing the pan for sauce and gravy is also accomplished with ease due to the brushed surface of the stainless steel interior and even heat across the entire pan.
The hallmark attributes of copper; even heat distribution and rapid response to temperature change, make Falk Culinair pans a natural choice for cooking enthusiasts. The stainless steel coating provides a durable and safe surface for contact with food.
- Substantial 2.3 mm copper content for even heat distribution
- Pan lining of 0.2 mm stainless steel for pure food flavor
- Warm beauty of the easy-care satin finish copper
- The Signature Line modern, sleek stainless steel handle with comfort grip
- Falk Culinair Lifetime Guaranty