Copper Coeur Roasting Pan, 35x23 cm (12.8 x 9.1 in)
The low sides of this pan create ideal roasting conditions. The copper construction allows for proper stove top browning and de-glazing. Carmelization, or browning, is the result of proteins in meat breaking down at high temperatures, adding depth of flavor. This process is effortlessly achieved in our splendid roasting pan without scorching. Deglazing the pan for sauce and gravy is also accomplished with ease due to the brushed surface of the stainless steel interior and even heat across the entire pan.
The hallmark attributes of copper; even heat distribution and rapid response to temperature change, make Falk Culinair pans a natural choice for cooking enthusiasts. This line offers a stanless steel exterior to give the pans a modern look and make them compatible with induction cooktops. The stainless steel interior provides a durable and safe surface for contact with food.
- Substantial 1.9 mm copper content for even heat distribution
- Pan lining of 0.2 mm stainless steel for practical durability
- Exterior lining of 0.4 mm ferritic stainless steel to make the pan induction compatible
- Stainless steel exterior and handles for a modern look and style
- Falk Culinair Lifetime Guaranty