Quick Sweet Potato Honey Cornbread
- 25 - 30 Minutes
- 6 Ingredients
Ingredients & Equipment
- 1 box of Krusteaz honey cornbread mix (dry)
- 1 1/3 cup mashed sweet potatoes (canned or made from scratch)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix together package of Krusteaz, oil, milk, honey, and egg. You can use a spoon or a handheld mixer.
- Blend in the mashed sweet potatoes until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour into a lightly greased Falk 24 cm round gratin
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and the crust is starting to brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Paired great with:
-Brown sugar cinnamon honey butter
-with hot honey (see our recipe) in the batter instead of regular honey for a spicy twist