- 20 Minutes
- 5 Ingredients
- 2.5 Cups
Ingredients & Equipment
- 1 lb fresh cranberries
- 1 slice of orange and the zest of the rest of the orange
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- A dash of cinnamon
- Place cranberries, water, sugar, and orange slice into the 18cm saucier.
- Cook over high heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Heat until boiling.
- Once you reach a boil, lower the heat to a simmer and cook for 10 more minutes, until most of the cranberries have burst.
- Once they have burst, you can add the zest of the orange and any spices you’d like such as cinnamon or all spice.
- Let the sauce cool before serving or storing.